| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Isoka in January is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in January is quite sopping. A sizable 236.4mm (9.3in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Isoka January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Isoka, Zambia
Isoka Weather in January Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Isoka: