| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Isoka in February is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.9 °C (80.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat soggy. A sizable 249.9mm (9.8in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Isoka February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Isoka, Zambia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Isoka: