| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Isoka in December is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in December is dampish. A sizable 203.9mm (8in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Isoka December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Isoka, Zambia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Isoka: