| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Isoka in April is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.3 °C (79.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 85.7mm (3.4in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Isoka April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Isoka, Zambia
Isoka Weather in April Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Isoka: